- Beat Maker Essential – Standalone MPC, sampler, drum machine and MIDI controller (for the included MPC Software – Mac / PC) with the powerful MutiCore System from the MPC One and MPC X
- Hear Every Detail of Your Production – Built-in stereo studio monitoring system provides studio quality sound to keep your ideas flowing through the creative process
- Music Producer Essentials – 16 velocity sensitive RGB drum pads, 7” high-resolution multi-touch display, touch capacitive encoders and connectivity for USB MIDI keyboard controllers
- Connect to all Your Studio Music Equipment - 3 stereo ¼-inch TRS outputs (6 mono), phono/line level inputs, USB, MIDI, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 4 TRS CV/Gate outputs for modular synthesizer control
- The Full MPC Experience – Built-in rechargeable battery; built in USB audio interface; USB Slots for thumb drives; SD card slot; Note Repeat, Full Level, 16 Levels and Transport Controls
- Travel Case for Keyboards & Keypad / Drumpad Controllers and Accessories: Compatible with FIRE, MPK mini PLAY, MPC ONE, APC Key 25, MPK mini, MPD218, MPD226, APC Mini, MPX16, MPD18, XR20, MPC Studio Black, MPC Element, MIDImix, Tom Cat, Rhythm Wolf.
- Designed for Travel: This case is ideal for transport and storage of equipment and accessories with carry handle, dual padlock holes and discreet design. External Dimensions: 16 x 13.5" x 6.5,
- Hard Shell Protection Against Impacts, Drops & Dings: This case features a hard shell exterior made of durable composite plastic. Internal tri-layer foam cushioning with diced foam customizable layer provides impact-absorption.
- Easily Fits Equipment and Accessories with Maximum Dimensions: 14" x 10.5" x 3.9" ; External Dimensions: 17" x 14" x 6"
- Made in the USA: This case was made in the USA. Includes CASEMATIX travel case only and is not associated with device manufacturer.
- PROTECTS: Using a dust cover is an ideal way to protect your gear against dust, spills, scratches, water, and other contaminants.
- SIZED FOR YOUR EXACT MODEL. We double-check manufacturer dimensions, and this cover is made for only your audio gear. You don’t have to measure and guess the size to buy, or settle for a generic size. And we guarantee the cover you receive will match this size we promised
- DURABLE, LONG LASTING FABRIC. Our thick 600D nylon with PVC lining will never let dust reach your equipment, and is easy to wipe clean. Unlike other covers, we don’t use cotton twill fabrics which allow dust particles to fall in-between the woven fibers, and we dont use translucent vinyl that will discolor, dry out, and melt when exposed to heat or light.
- EASY TO USE, STORE & CLEAN: Can easily be folded and stored when not in use, and cleaning is as easy as a wipe down with a damp cloth
- HAND MADE IN THE U.S.A. DigitalDeckCovers Dust Covers have always been 100% designed and sewn in Denver, Colorado. We have sold over 100,000 dust covers (and counting)