- Right now, somewhere in the world, a live musician is breaking the rules with a loop pedal. From headliners at Glastonbury to the hot-tip local songwriter at the open-mic night, the sheer possibilities of looping have attracted musical mavericks from every genre, each one of them twisting the concept to fit their own vision. The buzz around looping has never been louder.
- The RC-5 is the latest edition to the renowned BOSS Loop Station family.
- Filled with next-generation BOSS technologies, including class-leading 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing, onboard rhythms, phrase memories for storing loops, backlit displays, and much more.
- Single-track with 13 hours of stereo recording, plus advanced external control support via footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
- Loaded with 57 inspiring rhythms—each with A/B variations—to accompany loop adventures. Drum kits can be changed to suit the musical style, with 7 kits available.
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Reverse function for infusing loops with interesting textures
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- 9v Battery powered or via optional PSA adapter
- New super easy operating system Three pedals plus EXP pedal: Memory Up, Down, Solo Three knobs for real time control and editing. "Sound Library" organized by type: Clean, Crunch, Rhythm, etc. Ten variations within each type Seven effects groups: Comp/FX, OD/DS, Preamp, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Pedal FX Powerful COSM amp models and effects onboard, from classic to contemporary Super simple user-friendly interface Sound Library provides extensive collection of ready-to-use tones; simply choose
- Effects Groups: PREAMP: Uses BOSS COSM amp modeling technology to emulate 6 classic guitar amps OD/DS: 10 distortion and overdrive effects COMP/FX: Compressor, Touch Wah, BOSS Slow Gear, BOSS Defretter, Pickup Simulator MODULATION: Phaser, Flanger, Vibrato, Tremolo, Chorus, Rotary Speaker, Uni-vibe, Intelligent Harmonist DELAY: Phrase Loop with 38 seconds of recording time and unlimited overdubbing, Echo for up to 6 seconds in analog, modulate, and reverse PE