- 8+1 touch-sensitive motorized faders with 10-bit resolution
- 8 dual-function encoder knobs (rotate and enter)
- Class-compliant with macOS Big Sur (M1 and Intel Compatible), Windows 10, and Windows 8/7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Mackie control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Amplitude, Logic Pro, Able ton Live, Reaper, Reason, Studio One and Bit wig
- Platform D2 optional LCD display available separately
- Includes free recording software, such as Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a "greatest hits" collection of features from Harrison's analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation; Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW; Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing; and Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- 1-year warranty (18-month with registration) valid if purchased from authorized US dealers
- 16 channel inputs (8 mono and 4 stereo channel inputs with 60 mm faders (12 faders)
- 12 Class A XMAX solid-state mic preamplifiers (12 channels + talkback)
- 4 auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send) and 2 internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ, compressor, downward expander, and limiter
- Stereo, 31-band graphic EQ on the main bus
- 18-in/16-out USB 2.0 audio interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz) records all channels and main L/R mix
- Scene and individual settings store and recall
- MIDI I/O: control main and effects output levels, recall effects presets and Scenes, and serve as a MIDI interface
- Software library includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW and Capture live-recording software for Mac and Windows and UC Surface mixer-control software for Mac, Windows, and iPad. QMix-UC touch wireless aux-control software for iPhone, iPod touch, and Android are also available free.
- 8 High-quality, touch-sensitive, motorized faders for writing fades and automation, all transport controls you need for fast and efficient recording
- Features channel controls including volume, mute, and pan, automation controls, & foot-switch jack for hands free punch in/out recording
- Fully compatible with all major Mac and Windows recording software and Session Navigator makes everything fast and easy
- Supports HUI and Mackie Control emulations and works like magic with PreSonus' Studio One DAW software
- 3.5" Professional Multimedia Reference Monitors included in the Photo Savings Premium Bundle with a USB Studio Condenser Mic that is perfect for home recordings, Skype, and iChat, and more high-value accessories (See Description for Details)
- Provides a single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader for writing fades and automation in real-time.
- Large 360-degree push-button encoder allows you to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed.
- Equipped with 24 buttons covering 40 different functions such as transport controls, channel record-enable, enable/disable looping, automation behavior selection, and more. Also contains user-definable function buttons.
- Innovative Session Navigator section makes mixing and controlling DAWs quick and easy.
- Comes with over $1000 worth of recording software including Studio One Artist (for which it has seamless & native support), Ableton Live Lite, and Studio Magic plug-in suite.
- Also compatible with almost all recording software for Mac, Windows, and iPad including Logic Pro X, Cubase, Ableton Live, and Pro Tools via Mackie Control Universal and Mackie HUI emulation.
- Channel control, solo or mute channels, clear all solos or mutes; all at the touch of a button.
- Connects via USB 2.0 for easy connectivity.
- Bypass all plug-ins on one channel or bypass all plug-ins on all channels (not available in all DAWs).
- Footswitch jack included for hands-free punch in/out during recording (footswitch not included).
- Universal DAW control surface with Mackie control and HUI
- 9 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- Presets and overlays for Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, Pro Tools, studio One, digital performer, FL studio, amplitude, Reaper, Bitwig, Reason, Sonar, and Audition
- Large backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. For each channel
- Illuminated buttons for each channel including rec-enable, solo, mute, select and monitor
- Includes free recording software, such as Harrison 32C Vocal Intensity Processor, a “greatest hits” collection of features from Harrison’s analog console heritage, Harrison AVA plugins and Mixbus32C workstation; Tracktion DAW Essentials, a collection of 16 contemporary FX plugins for use with any DAW; Dotec Audio plugins for streaming, podcasting, recording and mixing; and Bitwig Studio 8-Track, the trim and effective digital audio workstation to start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro, all available via download upon purchase and registration
- Mouse-free Music Production
- Single Touch-sensitive, 100 Mm Long-throw, Motorized Fader
- Large, 360° Button Encoder
- Complete Recording-transport Controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Write Single Channel or Group-channel Automation
- Pan control, mute, solo, record enable
- Compatible with Logic Pro X, Cubase, Live, and more via Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Session Navigator Makes Managing Complex Sessions a Breeze
- Packaged With the Complete Studio Magic Plug-in Suite — a Collection of Awesome Plug-in Emulations of Classic Studio Gear
- This Portable Sound Absorbing Vocal Recording Panel From Lyxpro Instantly Creates an Essential Microphone Booth With the Perfect Ambiance for All Your Professional or Amateur Live Performance Recordings. The Panel Is Easy to Assemble and Use, and Is Perfect for Deflecting Noise Interference for Top-notch Vocal Recording, Anywhere.