- 39-inch full-size electric guitar: Features S-S-S pickups (three classic single-coil pickups) with Tremolo bar and adjustable bridge set, three controls, 2 for tone and 1 for volume, and a 5-way selector switch. This electric guitar produces a great sound with options to modify your style and musical tastes. Whether it’s blues, rock, country, or more you’re covered.
- Iconic design: Crafted based on the classic styling of the recognizable, legendary design. The Ashthorpe electric guitar is an affordable alternative, offering durability, handling, and phenomenal tone. All features you'd expect are included, a fast and slim maple neck with a c-shaped profile, mahogany fretboard, 22 nickel frets, and truss rod. Easy tuning pegs keep strings held in place while playing.
- Solid poplar body: The contoured solid poplar body offers durability, handling, and phenomenal tone. The rock-and-roll, high-gloss finish adds style and flair. This guitar is both easy to play and extremely comfortable to hold.
- Ideal for all skill levels: Ashthorpe's guitar has been created especially for musicians of all skill levels, from beginner to experienced. This electric guitar is of excellent quality at an unbelievably affordable price.
- Complete guitar kit: This guitar bundle includes a 39-inch Ashthorpe electric guitar, a premium backpack-style 15mm padded gig bag, shoulder strap, extra strings, cable, 3 celluloid picks, and polishing cloth.
- The GTRS Standard 800 model features an American basswood body, roasted maple neck, and a rosewood fingerboard that feels great in the hand and provides all of the functionality of a normal guitar when the GTRS intelligent process system is turned off.
- The GTRS Standard 800 guitar with the built-in intelligent processor system which integrated electric guitar effects system allows you to play guitar anytime, anywhere. It is easier to recreate your favorite sound, and the more motivated you will be to learn.
- The GTRS Intelligent Processor System includes 9 classic guitar simulations, 126 guitar effects, 40 drum grooves, 10 metronome variations, and an 80-second looper. All settings can be quickly edited through the GTRS app with more simulation files and effects planned to be released in the future.
- Just Play It with Super Knob and the free GTRS App which offers up a wide variety of tools to shape guitar tones and aid in live streaming, recording, and practice. After connecting the GTRS guitar and App via Bluetooth. These presets can be customized and shaped through the App, saved to the GTRS guitar and even uploaded to the cloud to share with other users.
- Choose the right for you. The GTRS Standard 800 Series's five color choice, Vintage White, Shell Pink, Surf Green, Sonic Blue, Metallic Red. You can also use wireless control with the GTRS App, guitarists can have a fully loaded guitar rig that easily fits in the GTRS case or gig bag. The footswitch also have five colors to choose, Vintage White, Shell Pink, Surf Green, Sonic Blue, Serect Black.